Serving Plymouth, Bristol, Barnstable, and Norfolk counties, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard
Believe it or not, your carpet and/or area rugs are the largest filters in your house or business that attracts all the impurities brought in from the outdoors that cannot even be seen. Our cleaning system process and techniques were developed to thoroughly remove these soils and impurities. The same process and techniques were also developed to expedite drying and minimize the residue left in the carpet, upholstery and drapery, eliminating the major cause of rapid soiling to keep your valued possessions cleaner longer. We are certified by the IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification.
1. Pre-inspection – Our service technician will inspect your areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. We will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Commercial Pre-vacuum – Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with our Commercial Vacuum, that is approved by the carpet and rug institute and will remove up to 74% of dry soil. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
3. Pre-Condition & Pre-Spot – The carpet is “pre-sprayed” with special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective. Whether your carpet is wool, olefin berber, nylon berber or cut pile nylon our technicians will be using products designed for that specific fiber and construction style.
4. Pre-Groom – The “pre-spray” is then worked into the fiber using either a hand rake or a rotary scrubber depending on what the technician feels is needed.
Furniture Moving – Sofas, chairs, tables, dressers will be carefully moved, depending on size. Larger pieces such as Entertainment Centers and Computer desks are left in place. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
5. Rinse & Extract – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet – depending on thickness and depth of carpet.
6. Post Spot Treatment – If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty-spotting techniques are employed.
7. Dry Bonnet & Speed Drying – We place high speed fans in each room to speed up the drying process.
8. Post Grooming – The carpet pile is set in one direction (using a carpet rake) for faster drying and more visual appeal.
9. Post Inspection – Please walk through your home with our technician to inspect our work. Let us know that you are pleased by signing our service report.
10. Quality Check Phone Call – Our office will call you within 1 – 2 days to make sure everything was completed to your satisfaction.
We provide all of our services for commercial clients!